These two Alabama football videos will make you want to drink a lot, run down street screaming ‘Roll Tide!’ (video)
Nov 20, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
With Stanford’s big upset win over Oregon on Saturday (Roll Cardinal), Alabama is back in play for the BCS Title Game — a fact that one particular group of Crimson Tide fans took perfectly in stride (see last video below).
But before you look at that video, check out the debut music video by Nucklez, Turn It Up (Roll Tide), which is “a 2013 University of Alabama Crimson Tide tailgating party, pop, rap song featuring the smooth vocals of Mick Swagga and the Gambit Family.” Shot on location in Tuscaloosa, as all good Alabama tailgating music videos should be, it is indeed a celebration of all things Alabama. This is both a good and bad thing.
There’s a mention here of chicken fried toast, which I didn’t even know was a thing. So, at least it’s educational.
H/T Clay Travis.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found