Nov 20, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
Steve Nash has been nursing a small fracture in his leg that has kept him off the court for much of the newborn NBA season but that hasn’t stopped him from a deadpan prance on the Staples Center jumbo screen to the dance craze of 2012 that is Gangnam Style: a dance created by the Korean pop star Psy that has more or less taken over the world much like the Soulja Boy of the past. This too shall pass.
Of course, the out-of-touch announcers called it the “Gang Man” Style, which I found to be hilarious, as the dance mostly revolves around prancing around on an invisible horse. Very gang man.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead