Nov 19, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
Andy Reid’s demise in Philadelphia has been foretold more often than the Mayan Apocalypse, and following the Eagles’ 31-6 loss to the Redskins on Sunday, their sixth straight defeat, his employment picture isn’t looking any rosier.
The final scene, with the guy turning a well-done sausage on the barbeque, is both sad and prophetic … not to mention delicious.
H/T to Sports Crackle Pop, CToph and Casey Conklin — the latter who is featured in the video — for this.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?