Nov 19, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
Andy Reid’s demise in Philadelphia has been foretold more often than the Mayan Apocalypse, and following the Eagles’ 31-6 loss to the Redskins on Sunday, their sixth straight defeat, his employment picture isn’t looking any rosier.
The final scene, with the guy turning a well-done sausage on the barbeque, is both sad and prophetic … not to mention delicious.
H/T to Sports Crackle Pop, CToph and Casey Conklin — the latter who is featured in the video — for this.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found