Nov 16, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
Costumed mascots are by their nature insecure. That’s why it’s no surprise that when Jason Kidd and Tony Parker got wrapped up out of bounds during the Spurs-Knicks game and found themselves in a hug, the San Antonio Coyote moved in and wanted part of the action.
As you can see, the Coyote was rejected. Sad, really. ACME may make a great pair of rocket skates, but it will not send you love.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found