Nov 15, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
The KTHV-Little Rock headline reads Hall High school puts up 88 on LR Fair in season opener, but that’s nowhere close to the really interesting part of that score. That’s because Little Rock-Fair put up 0. As in zero. It’s girls basketball, but still, 88-0?
Hall was up 28-0 four minutes into the game and led 58-0 at the half. Coach Selita Farr pulled the starters shortly into the first half.
Ten players scored for the Lady Warriors, and their leading scorer only had 20.
Looks like it’s going to be a long season for LR-Fair — the 88-0 game was on Monday. On Wednesday, Fair lost to Malvern 78-3. They’re improving!
According to the report below, Hall didn’t press, did not play pressure defense and pulled its starters four minutes into the first quarter.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found