Nov 15, 2012, 1:24 PM EST
We’ve already shown you parachutist-dents-race-car-at-NASCAR-track, now it’s time for parachutist-takes-out-soccer-player. It happened during warmups at an Ecuadoran first division match between LDU Quito and Barcelona Guayaquil on Monday. The home team thought it would be fun to hire a parachutist to land on the field, but they didn’t think he’d land on one of the players.
Parachutist Jose Sislema Merello overshot the runway and collided with LDU Quito’s “Taca”, who will now have a cool entry for his Wikipedia page, assuming he has one.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found