Nov 14, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Not sports? Well — it has dancing, and awesomeness, and it will be the best thing you see this week. So I declare that for today, it is sports.
Two-year-old dancing to Elvis’ Jailhouse Rock. Enjoy.
Your move, Dancing With the Stars.
H/T to the great Gary Mora.
In case the video above doesn’t work, try this one:
His name is William Stokkebroe, age 2, and this video has been around for awhile — since March of this year, I believe. But it’s the first I’ve seen of it, so here it is.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte