Nov 13, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
What happens when a Lingerie Football League player leaps into the stands to try to catch a pass, and ends up in a fan’s lap? Since this is the LFL, you know that fan had a beer — and since this is Canada, you know he did not drop it in order to break her fall.
That’s Cydney Froelch of the Regina Rage trying for the extra point reception. Saskatoon beat Regina 35-33.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona