Nov 13, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
If you’re like me, your fantasy football league team is a crumbling ruin, dark smoke wafting into the sky as the acrid small of failure fills your nostrils. Sad, really. (Actually, if you’re really like me, you retired from fantasy football three years ago).
But until now fantasy failures like you and me never had their own anthem. Here’s The NOC re-imagining Katy Perry’s Wide Awake with delicious, if unfortunate, results.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found