Nov 13, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
What chance does a man with one leg have of escaping security after invading the field during a top-level Brazilian soccer game? Well, insert your own one-legged man joke here. It happened during Corinthians’ 5-1 win over Coritiba in a Série A match on Saturday night, when a fan literally hopped onto the field and was quickly rounded up by security … mostly because the dude had only one leg.
And so the only way to top this is invading the pitch with no legs. We’ll let you know when that happens.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found