Nov 13, 2012, 5:06 PM EDT
There’s no flopping in motorcycle racing! Except now there is. This Brazilian driver apparently thought no one was looking when he decided that a red flag would be the best thing that could happen to his chances in this race. Watch as he wipes out on a turn, then tries to raise his bike to return to the race … then apparently deciding that he was to far behind the leaders to bother. So, what to do?
Of course he decides to hurl himself down onto the track with a fake injury, thus getting the race stopped on a red flag. It’s actually rather comical to see him laying there motionless on the asphalt until someone notices him. Finally an ambulance shows up to haul his lying carcass off to Faker Hospital. Too bad for him it all got caught on video.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found