Nov 12, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
On the same weekend that Atlanta sustained its first loss of the season, this Miami Dolphins fan proudly unfurled his allegiance to the last NFL team to complete a season undefeated: the 1972 Dolphins.
Yep, that’s a permanent stomach tattoo … and if you look closely (I had too — I’m a journalist), nipple rings.
And here he is after hours. That tattoo is a chick magnet.
Oh, final score: Titans 37, Dolphins 3.
Fun fact: The ’72 Dolphins are not the only undefeated team in NFL history, as is commonly believed. There are four others — the 1920 Akron Pros (8-0-3), 1922 (10-0-2) and ’23 Canton Bulldogs (11-0-1), and the 1929 Green Bay Packers (12-0-1) — who finished their seasons with no losses … although they did each have one or more ties.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles