Washington Nationals pitcher Gio Gonzalez wears custom t-shirt that says ‘living the dream’ on the front of it (picture)
Nov 11, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
While most of us can only dream of what life is like for a professional athlete, Nationals starting pitcher Gio Gonzalez is living that dream in real life.
Back on Tuesday, Gio posted a picture on Instagram showing himself wearing a custom-made t-shirt that says on the front, “Living the Dream” just above a photo showing him sitting in a car with friends and family.
The custom shirt was given to him by his brother and clearly, this should be start of a new fashion trend among Major League Baseball players who want to show off their dreamy lifestyle:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found