Nov 11, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Due to the rise of high-class bakeries in this day and age, you can get a birthday cake in almost any style of your choosing. For the sports fan in mind, you can get a cake inspired by your favorite player or team.
Rachel Thebault is the owner of the Manhattan bakery called, “Tribeca Treats” and recently did a cake for a Washington Redskins fan living in New York inspired by rookie quarterback Robert Griffin the III.
Thebault (who is a Redskins fan herself) presented a picture of the cake on her Twitter account and it is a work of edible art to say the least:
RG3 birthday cake made for Redskins fan in NYC [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found