Nov 10, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
In the past, we’ve seen collegiate and professional athletes narrate their greatest moments for television and it appears that one Pop Warner football player decided to follow in their footsteps.
The player’s name is Jared Lieberman and he decided to post a clip of himself to YouTube narrating a nasty blindside block that he made during a recent game.
Jared (#85 in the clip) accomplishes the hit during a quarterback scramble and while narrating the clip, he mentions that he felt sorry for hitting the defenseless player but he also notes that his hit was “pretty good”.
You can see the hit at about :53 second mark and slowed down at the 1:38 mark:
Nasty Pop Warner football block is narrated by player himself [It's Always Sunny in Detroit]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights