Nov 9, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
It’s the Chancellor Cup table tennis tournament in Manila, The Philippines, and according to the YouTube description, this is Adam Bobrow winning a match and then going into a slightly psychotic victory dance. He describes the match as an exhibition with a guy named Peter Francisco, which was filmed for the national news. So this may have been a little less than impromptu.
Anyway, raucous fun or uncomfortably awkward? You be the judge. (Bobrow said he added the music later, so keep in mind this dance was done without the soundtrack).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead