Nov 8, 2012, 3:11 PM EDT
We don’t know who actually owns this sweet ride, but we’re pretty confident it’s not Tim Tebow himself, or Rex Ryan. The photo was taken by King Ing of Sports Crackle Pop, who has generously shared it with the world.
I hear that the Tebow XTerra has extremely low mileage: it’s only taken out on the road once or twice a week, and then only for brief distances. But a drawback is that no one who drives it is allowed to drink alcohol or pick up girls.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found