Nov 8, 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
Has the woman in the blue dress really been drugged, as she claims, or was she just hilariously sloshed? The answer is shrouded in mystery. What is known is that this video is highly amusing, especially when the woman starts taking wild roundhouse punches at various Melbourne Cup attendees.
Please, not in front of the horses.
Caution: some NSFW language toward the end of the video.
On her own YouTube account, catherinejyoung78, the woman says: “I was drugged. End of story. You people need lives” and “Give me a break. Totally unfair!”
“I’m ashamed. And was drugged!! This is out of character and at this point, it’s a police matter. Thank you for all the comments. Articulate people when your sober abusing someone you have no clue what happened to. Nothing is ever as it seems,” she also posted.
She also told people commenting on the video to “get over it” and called some “a bunch of trolls”.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona