Nov 7, 2012, 11:06 AM EST
Sorry to be so politics heavy on the first few posts today, but it is the day after, and beginning on Thursday we will speak of this no more, I assure you. In fact, Dodgers’ reliever Todd Coffey got a head start on that sentiment.
Coffey was so disgusted with Obama’s victory on Tuesday night that he deleted his Twitter account. Hmm. One would think that after his team spent millions to bring in a bunch of big stars this past season, and the Giants ended up winning the World Series, that would have driven him off Twitter. But no, it took the Presidential election.
Notes on Coffey: He’s from Forest City, NC, and his nickname is Big Pot. He sprints in from the bullpen for pitching appearances, and until recently used the Ultimate Warrior’s theme music as his intro song.
RIP, Todd Coffey’s Twitter page.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found