Athletes’ Twitter reaction to the election … LeBron thanks Ohio for bringing it home, Canseco rants, plus more
Nov 7, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
I have to admit, when a reader pointed out that LeBron James’ support for President Obama could actually hurt Obama in Ohio, I thought he might have a point. King James didn’t exactly leave that state in the best of humors, after all. But it seems to have worked out.
After Tuesday night’s result became evident, LeBron tweeted props to fellow Ohioans. In fact, LeBron can boast that he helped deliver two states.
Kirkman is a pitcher for the Rangers, in case you didn’t know.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found