Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Today is Election Day as you know — and what better way to celebrate the end to the Presidential campaign than with a dance-off between Mitt Romney and Big Bird? Brilliant halftime show at Beaumont Central Medical Magnet High School in Texas on Saturday, as kids dressed as the Republican Presidential nominee and the Sesame Street character busted a move … and there was also a Barack Obama dancer. There were no losers on this night … except for Little Cypress-Mauriceville High School, which lost to Beaumont Central 44-28.
You know of course that during one of the debates Mitt Romney proposed cutting funding for PBS, which employs Big Bird and several Muppets. But if those two can settle their differences through dance, why not the rest of us?
Now go vote, you knuckleheads. We’ll wait right here until you get back.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Lukas: 'I get paid to spoil dreams'