Nov 5, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
This local car ad for a Norman, Okla., Chrysler Jeep Dodge outlet starring members of the Oklahoma Thunder is the usual four kinds of terrible, until you get to Kendrick Perkins. This man needs a co-starring role in a cop drama now.
Reggie Jackson, Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison and Thabo Sefolosha are only too happy to warble off-key praise for the car dealership, but when the camera settles on Perkins, his disinterest in the jingle borders on rage. And as The Last Angry Fan points out, he may not be acting.
Let “I ain’t gonna sing that goofy song” be the new “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found