Nov 4, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Earlier in the year, University of Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson stated that he believed that he was fast enough to beat Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt in a race.
Yesterday on ESPN’s College Gameday, USA hurdler Lolo Jones was a guest and came to Bolt’s defense when she had the floor during a game-picking segment.
As she revealed her pick in the Michigan/Minnesota game, she had these words for Denard:
“Denard Robinson, you couldn’t beat me in a race, let alone Usain Bolt, but I’ll give you and your team the win today.”
In case you wanted visual proof of her words, here it is:
Personally, I would pay good money to see Lolo, Usain, and Denard in the 100 meter dash and if Mark Cuban can offer 1 million dollars to Donald Trump to shave his head, some enterprising rich guy can get this race together for under that mark.
Lolo Jones says she can beat Denard Robinson in a race [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found