Nov 4, 2012, 10:31 AM EST
Back on Thursday, Green Bay Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings had surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle that he suffered in week one against the San Francisco 49ers.
The surgery was originally supposed to be back on Tuesday in Philadelphia but due to Hurricane Sandy, it was postponed.
After the successful surgery, someone posted a picture of Jennings post-surgery to his Twitter account and it looks like that he is a-okay:
Hopefully, that face doesn’t stick though…
Greg Jennings tweets photo of himself post-surgery [Cosby Sweaters]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found