Nov 4, 2012, 8:39 AM EDT
Folks at home, don’t try the wrestling move that you are about to see in the below video.
The video comes from an Indianapolis amateur wrestling match as the wrestler in the green shorts appears ready to finish off his opponent as he climbs to the top of the ropes.
He planned to perform a back flip that would land the wrestler in the black shorts a trip to the emergency room. However, his opponent at the last second moved out of the way just as he is about to land the flip.
Since there was no one to cushion his fall, his head found the floor of the ring and snapped backwards:
Somehow after the fall, he was able to fight out of the first pin from his opponent but used some good judgment to give up on the second pin attempt.
He should count himself lucky that he didn’t go to that big wrestling arena in the sky.
High-flying amateur wrestling move goes horribly wrong [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?