Nov 3, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
A week or so ago, real-estate mogul Donald Trump made an announcement that if USA president Barack Obama released his college transcripts that he would donate $5 million dollars to the charity of Obama’s choosing.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban caught wind of Trump’s offer and decided to lay-out his own challenge but this one was for the Donald.
Cuban during an interview on the local Dallas Fox affiliate presented this offer to Mr. Trump: if he shaved off his trademark hair, he would give one million dollars to the charity of Trump’s choice:
“The offer he made for $5 million, that was one of the dumbest things ever,” Cuban mused, eyes rolling big-time. “But I thought about responding to him, maybe if I put up a million or two million, if he’ll shave his head?”
The Shark Tank star then looked right at the camera and offered a biting rejoinder:
“Donald, you shave your head, $1 million to any charity you want,” he said.
Below is the full video of Cuban’s offer:
I have a sinking suspicion that the Donald won’t be going bald anytime soon but stranger things have happened…
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found