Nov 2, 2012, 9:23 AM EST
A couple of months back, Washington Nationals rookie outfielder Bryce Harper had a memorable quote of “That’s a clown question, bro” to a Toronto-area reporter when he asked him about legally drinking in Canada.
Since then, Harper has trademarked the slogan and appears to be carrying the wind of that slogan to his Halloween costume this year.
Check out Bryce in a self-made clown costume down to the rainbow hair, an orange body suit and red nose:
I’ll be honest, that’s a good look for Bryce…
Come On Over… [Bryce Harper's Twitter]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found