Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks provides Kendrick Perkins with mind-blowing strategy: Get the ball to Kevin Durant (video)
Nov 2, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Sometimes the simplest strategies are the best ones and last night, Oklahoma City Thunder head coach Scott Brooks had to remind his starting center of a rather important one.
During a stoppage of play, Brooks (who was mic’d up for sound) was talking with Kendrick Perkins and decided to dole out the wisdom that made him the NBA Coach of the Year last season.
He told Kendrick to get the ball to star forward Kevin Durant when he goes to the basket and clearly, this information caused Perkins mind to reach new levels of understanding:
Scott Brooks blows Kendrick Perkins mind [SB Nation]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found