Nov 2, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Let’s face it, we all make mistakes from time to time but we don’t have to see our blunders replayed on YouTube for the world to see.
During Wednesday’s San Francisco Giants victory parade, a lady with a giant San Francisco skyline hat was getting ready to dramatically introduce the team.
Just as she started her intro, it appears that the giant hat she was wearing might have cut off some of the blood to her brain since she proclaimed the San Francisco 49ers as World Series Champions.
The Giants mascot Lou Seal was standing behind her and despite not being able to change expressions, he was utterly shocked and dare I say, a little dramatic:
Lady with hat confuses Giants with 49ers, dramatic Lou Seal video [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found