Nov 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
Hey, other NBA teams…you think you got a t-shirt gun worth taking about? You need to check the latest creation put together for the Philadelphia 76ers.
The world’s largest t-shirt gun has been given the name “Big Bella” and below is the official 76ers press release from yesterday that details how powerful it can be during 76ers home games:
On opening night, the Sixers will unveil Big Bella, the world’s largest T-shirt launcher that fires 100 tees in just 60 seconds. Big Bella weighs 600 pounds and, when firing T-shirts into the upper reaches of the Wells Fargo Center, can be up to 10 feet high. The team commissioned the creation of Big Bella from FX in Motion, an entertainment elements company out of New Berlin, Wisc.
Below is a picture of Big Bella and this is possibly what the Mayans warned us about all those years ago:
Sixers unveil Big Bella [The 700 Level]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found