Oct 31, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
Fans at NFL games can get a little rowdy at times and that’s when security guards step in to play hero. Most of the time, they don’t have to do anything incredible to subdue some of these fanatics but the below video is a case where force was needed.
During last week’s Thursday Night game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Minnesota Vikings, a rather excited Tampa Bay fan started taunting Minnesota fans in the upper deck after his team took a large lead at Mall of America Field.
The situation starts to get out of hand when the Bucs fan starts trash talking with a woman near row telling him to sit down and shut up. A few seconds after, a Minnesota fan in an Adrian Peterson jersey sitting next to him confronts him and the Tampa Bay fan pushes him away after trying to start a fight with him.
Before a nation of Vikings fans pummel the poor guy, security stepped in and tried to calm the man down. After those attempts didn’t really work, one of the guards taking him away from the scene of the incident puts him in a chokehold near the stairwell and force him to the ground.
(Some audio is NSFW due to some colorful language and the headlock itself starts at the 4:10 mark of the clip if you want to skip to that point)
Security guard at Vikings game goes WWE on Bucs fan [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found