Paralympian Josh Sundquist dressed up as the leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ for Halloween (picture)
Oct 31, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
If there was a Halloween costume contest for athletes across the world this year, the winner would have to be Paralympic ski racer Josh Sundquist.
Sundquist who only has one leg decided to go the route of movie prop for his costume idea and dressed up as the “leg lamp” from the classic film, “A Christmas Story”.
He posted the photo to his Facebook page and since then, it has become a viral sensation:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy