San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence reveals love of Katy Perry and her music during Conan interview
Oct 31, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Last night, World Series Champion and San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence was a guest on the TBS late night show, “Conan”.
After talking about the Giants run in the 2012 MLB playoffs, Conan O’Brien decided to ask Hunter about his choice in walk-up music which is Katy Perry’s hit song, “California Girls”.
Pence revealed that his walk-up music choice started as a joke but after listening to some Katy Perry music, he started to become a pretty big fan of her.
The high point interview has to be the story that Pence tells about traveling to St. Louis during the National League Championship Series and finding out that the “Katy Perry: Part of Me” movie was playing on the flight:
So, if you went by the ratings of Vogelsong and Pence, the Katy Perry movie would have gotten two thumbs up.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found