Oct 30, 2012, 4:06 PM EST
It seems like the only time US cities ever become a raging mess of fanatical lunatics bent on tearing the streets apart it’s because their sports team just won a championship title. We couldn’t care less if Obama signs an extension to the Patriot Act that continues to violate our constitutional right to privacy but if our team wins a World Series we rush outside and try to destroy a city. Weird, right?
Anyway, San Francisco police are asking for help in identifying the man pictured after he took a fence and mercilessly destroyed a million dollar public transportation bus in celebration of the Giants’ world series sweep.
Here’s a bunch of post World Series destruction pictures cobbled together for your personal perusal.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found