Oct 30, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
I’m still trying to figure out what this MMA fighter was thinking when he let his opponent have a free shot at him during a bout but it clearly wasn’t a smart thought.
Watch as the fighter in the red trunks overestimate his opponent by acting demonstrative and allowing the opposing fighter a free shot at his facial region.
In a sport like MMA, there is never a reason to do that and the guy in blue takes advantage by knocking the other guy out with a killer right hook to the face:
Somewhere, the MMA gods were smiling….
Cocky MMA fighter leaves himself open for knockout punch [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him