Oct 30, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
We all know that fantasy football players are the most dedicated people around but they also tend to be a little on the crazy side when it comes to their team’s performance.
Yesterday, Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Braylon Edwards found that out when a security guard ripped into him for not playing against the Detroit Lions.
Edwards was a late scratch before the game and was taken to a Seattle-area hospital to have an MRI done on his swollen knee. He briefly recapped the incident on his Twitter page:
In the current NFL season, Braylon Edwards only has one touchdown catch and begs the question, “Why is the security guard starting Braylon Edwards in fantasy football?”
Security guard rips Braylon Edwards [Tire Ball]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found