Oct 30, 2012, 9:01 AM EDT
For those of you expecting that Nets forward Kris Humphries was going to dress as Kanye West for this year’s Halloween, it appears from the below photo that he didn’t go there.
Instead, Kris decided to go the route of a fictional baseball pitcher and star of the popular HBO series “Eastbound and Down”, Kenny Powers.
Check out the below photo that Kris posted to his Twitter account of his costume and to be fair to him, it’s pretty spot on:
Kris Humphries went as Kenny Powers for Halloween [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found