Oct 29, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
Clearly, Olympic gold medalist swimmer Michael Phelps should stick to using water transportation devices in water since a crowd surfing opportunity in a raft went horribly awry last week.
Phelps was at XS nightclub at the Wynn Encore Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas back on Monday and seemed to be enjoying himself on a Dim Mak Monday. (Yes, that’s what they call it!)
As Phelps was near the stage, someone decided to bring out a raft and Michael along with a pretty girl decided to get into it for the surfing opportunity. The start of the voyage looked solid until the raft hit a patch of lack of hands and Phelps was sent falling out of the craft:
Michael wasn’t injured by the fall and probably enjoyed the rest of his Las Vegas adventure.
Michael Phelps goes crowd surfing [Flight Risk Radio]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found