Oct 29, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
Clearly, the Internet and super model Kate Upton have an on-going relationship that will never end.
So, the folks with the headset company Skullcandy decided to cash in on Miss Upton’s current marketability by doing a photo shoot with her.
Many of you are probably asking, what does this have to do with sports? Well, Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant and Houston Rockets (still a Thunder team member during time of the shoot) guard James Harden were present during the photo-op.
For the nation of Kate Upton fans out there, you don’t need to thank me….
Kate Upton’s Skullcandy video is worth a view [Bob's Blitz]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million