Oct 28, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
There might not be a faster player in the realm of college football than University of Oregon running back De’Anthony Thomas and he got to show off that game-breaking speed yesterday against the University of Colorado.
The Ducks were already up 35-0 in the second quarter, when the Buffaloes decided to punt from their own twenty-four yard line and let the player known as the “Little Black Mamba” return it.
After the punt took an interesting bounce, Thomas recovered it and used his burst to take the return to the other side of the field where he ran past six different Colorado defenders:
Oregon cruised to another “Tecmo Bowl”-style victory with a 70-14 win against their Pac-12 counterparts.
De’Anthony Thomas insane punt return vs. Colorado [Bleacher Report]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1