Oct 28, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
The St. Louis Rams and the New England Patriots are across the pond in London, England to play the annual NFL International Series game.
Back in the second quarter, New England quarterback Tom Brady found tight end Rob Gronkowski for an eight yard touchdown to take a 21-7 lead.
After the score was registered by the officials, Gronk decided to pay tribute to the Buckingham Palace guards with a marching touchdown dance:
Gronkowski Frankenspikes in London [Cosby Sweaters]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming