‘I’ll save you Mary Jane’, French soccer player wears Spiderman mask during goal celebration (video)
Oct 28, 2012, 12:24 PM EST
One thing that I guarantee you will see during this Halloween is someone dressed up like Spiderman or at least donning a Spiderman mask.
In speaking of Spiderman masks, a soccer player in France decided to pull one out during a recent goal celebration. It happened during a French Liga match between Saint-Etienne and Rennes as Saint-Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored in the 28th minute of play.
After the score, Pierre ran towards the boards and opened a well-placed bag that contained the mask. He donned the mask in seconds and decided to sling some web at a television camera placed near the goal:
Soccer player in France celebrates goal with Spiderman mask [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found