Oct 27, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
After working in television news, one thing I did learn was that anything can happen during a live report/show and you have to be ready for the unexpected.
The unexpected happened to a Sacramento morning show anchor by the name of Paul Robins as he and co-anchor Bethany Crouch were set up near AT&T Park for a live shot.
While Bethany was decked out in a panda hat, Paul was getting ready to reminisce about the 1988 World Series when the Giants faced the Oakland Athletics. Then, a rogue bird (most likely a seagull but no confirmation) decided to interrupt Paul’s speech by taking a white poop on his black jacket and sent Bethany into a laughing fit:
Congrats Paul, you did make it to YouTube and beyond….
Bird poops on Sacramento television anchor [The Other Paper]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found