Oct 25, 2012, 3:36 PM EST
Sorry, but things that have been seen cannot be unseen, so you’ll have to live with these images for a few days … or forever. Rapper Flo Rida wanted his alma mater, Miami-Carol City High in Florida, to have memorable football uniforms, and so this is the result.
This arms race of tastelessness began when Delray Beach High broke out these unis, which were designed by Futuristic Woo, a “boutique design” apparel company based in Florida. Carol City will wear these beginning in the fall, unless riots and civil unrest break out in the meantime and they are burned in the streets.
Look, I’m not known for my fashion sense, so maybe I’m not the best one to judge these. I just think that, in addition to being a tad politically incorrect, wearing an Indian chief on my lap is pretty awkward.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found