Oct 25, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
If there’s one thing I know about Major League Baseball, it’s that there aren’t nearly enough ways to get beaten up over what hat you’re wearing at a game. This should help fix that.
Yes, New Era now has political caps: one for the Republicans, one for the Democrats. Wear your partisanship proudly as the government grinds to a complete standstill (crowd cheers). Here’s the email I received from New Era moments ago:
Whether you’re supporting Governor Romney or President Obama, the donkeys or elephants, there is a hat for you! New Era, the official cap of Major League Baseball (MLB) and the National Football League (NFL), has released a special line of hats for the 2012 election. The caps are available now www.neweracap.com and are sure to be a hot seller for the 92 year-old American hat company.
The preferred photo for this post would have been two kids wearing these caps, picking up a third kid wearing a Green Party cap and throwing him into a dumpster. But I couldn’t find that photo.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found