Oct 24, 2012, 3:21 PM EST
It happens each year in Laaben, Austria, near Vienna, and it’s called the Wild Boar Dirt Run (sorry for the nightmare fuel photo). It’s a cross-country run followed by a 6.2-mile, military-style obstacle course which includes, as you can see in the photos below, a lot of mud and even more tires.
About 1,000 participants showed up this year.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found