Oct 24, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
Another winner by The NOC and singer Jesse Adelman, who earlier gave us the Ballad of the NFL Replacement Refs. Let the World Series begin.
“Everyone in Detroit hopes Prince Fielder will hit a slam. Or eat a ham.”
Here are a couple more. If you know of any, sling ‘em to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll post them here. Or, link to the video in the comments.
Music related: Aretha Franklin to sing National Anthem at Game 5.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL