Oct 24, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
Parking in San Francisco is notoriously difficult and expensive as it is. Factor in the World Series? It would be cheaper to travel to the game in a carriage pulled by animated Disney mice than to drive your car to AT&T and park it.
Ace Parking is looking to charge from $100-$125 during the World Series though normal day prices are just $17. If you’re willing to walk, prices then drop to around $55-$78. If you magically find street parking, hope to hell you’ve got enough change because the meter maids are ready and waiting for violators.
Meanwhile, inside: nice signage.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found