Here’s the woman who A-Rod tried to hit on during the ALCS on Saturday … she’s a bikini model (of course)
Oct 17, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
Alex Rodriguez may have played his last game as a New York Yankee, but as a womanizer he’s still swinging for the big fly. As you know, he was seen flirting with two lovelies in the stands during ALCS Game 1 on Saturday, passing a baseball to one and securing her phone number.
That lady was Kyna Treacy, 33, says the New York Post, and she’s a bikini model who has started her own swimwear line, Kini Bikini, which “specializes in tiny crocheted suits.” Just like A-Rod! The other lady was Kate Quinn, who like Treacy is Australian, says the Post.
Here’s Treacy in a 2009 Air Pacific commercial (please forgive the short commercial before the commercial):
Neither she nor Quinn could be reached yesterday.
A-Rod, who was benched for last night’s 2-1 loss, which put the Yanks down 3-0, had no comment.
But Ted Leuzarder, a fan who witnessed the muscular meathead’s antics, said he “wasn’t amused.’’
“I originally thought it was the ballboy who was trying to get the numbers, since the girls did look a little young — even for A-Rod,’’ he said.
I never thought that a story involving two hot girls, one a bikini model, could turn ugly, but somehow A-Rod has made it so. When Donald Trump has the moral high ground, you know you’ve hit the bottom of the well.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found