Oct 16, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
I’m convinced that Bill Murray has cloned himself — he appears in far too many places for there to be only one of him. He also possesses the energy of a much younger man and is very into sports — he may be the only actor on PEDs.
Recently Marina Cockenberg of CollegeHumor.com posted a photo of Murray posing with a kickball team on her personal Tumblr. Apparently Murray crashed the game and played for about 10 minutes. Her friend Chris DiLella plays on the team, and gave this account to Entertainment Weekly:
Around 2 p.m., DiLella and his fellow kickballers were playing a game in a field on New York City’s Roosevelt Island. Murray “popped out of nowhere” and began interacting with the players. “He was bouncing the ball… ran over to second base. Played for a bit… Gave us all high-fives and let us pose with him in the picture,” DiLella explained over email. After the above photo was shot, Murray went over to one of the players’ moms — who was behind the camera — and “picked her up in his arms.” Soon after posing for a second shot, Murray left with “three young boys” — DiLella assumes they were Murray’s sons. Could be; Murray’s youngest kids, all boys, are 17, 15, and 11 years old.
Roosevelt Island is one of the locations on Murray’s upcoming film in which he plays Franklin D. Roosevelt: Hyde Park on Hudson.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement